774,000 Recruitment Portal and Form 2020- Requirements and How to Apply.
774,000 Recruitment Portal…This article will focus on the latest 774,000 Recruitment Portal and Form 2020. The requirements and how to apply for the Jobs available.
It is no longer news that the government approved the recruitment of 774,000 Nigerians from the 774 LGA in the country.
OVERVIEW – Special Public Works Department is one of the four (4) core programmes of the NDE. It seeks to identify and exploit employment opportunities that abound in the public works sector by organizing the skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled persons that are unemployed to carry out utility, environmental, infrastructural development and sanitation works. The programme promotes mass employment strategies.
Whilst the workers would be largely UNSKILLED, we shall recruit few skilled labours who would do specialized work like carpentry, painting, masonry etc, depending on the specific needs of some LGAs. So it’s just mischievous for some to keep harping that we want to clear gutters.
The salary for the 774,000 Jobs is N20000.
The duration of the program is 3 months.
The programmes featured in this 774,000 recruitment include:
- Drainage digging and clearance
- Irrigation canals clearance
- Rural feeder road maintenance
- Traffic control
- Street cleaning
- Cleaning of public infrastructures like Health Centres, Schools and the likes.
This job is mostly for Nigerians who lost their jobs due to the economic crisis.
How to Apply for 774,000 Recruitment 2020
This will intimate you on How to Apply for 774, 000 Nigerians for Special Public Works Programme.
- For those who might be Interested to be part of the recruitment and are asking for the process of application, we created this post specially to give you insight on how the recruitment is done.
- The State Selection Committees would contact leaders in churches, mosques, motor-parks, markets, palaces, neighborhoods, etc to compile the names of those who ACTUALLY live in the localities. Their phone numbers would be public too so they can be contacted in their States.
- The Special public work programme is designed to use all available electronic means of payment to Beneficiaries. No cash movement will be allowed. So banks must be involved.
- Application is not online,as we cannot ask most of the persons we need which are largely illiterates, itinerant workers to go on the internet & register for jobs through a portal, but we shall surely upload their full names & information AFTER RECRUITMENT on a website for all to see. The monitoring process would be very transparent.
- Selected banks are to register and collate data of the beneficiaries. The banks will open accounts for all beneficiaries and in the process obtain BVN for those without accounts. Consequently, all payments would be made from the CBN directly to the accounts of the beneficiaries. The banks will also simultaneously register the participants for the Special Works Programme.
- For more Information: Visit gov.ng
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about 774,000 Recruitment Portal and Form 2020- Requirements and How to Apply kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.