Aircraft Maintenance Graduate trainee program – Are you a graduate looking for a job opportunity? Here is a great opportunity for you to apply we are glad to inform you that the Africa World Airlines which is also known as the best airline in West Africa 2019 is searching for Passionate and self -motivated graduate who have completed their National Service into the above program.
What is Aircraft Maintenance?
Aircraft maintenance is the performance of tasks required to ensure the continuing airworthiness of an aircraft or aircraft part, including overhaul, inspection, replacement, defect rectification, and the embodiment of modifications, compliance with airworthiness directives and repair.
Candidates who excel during the 6 months programme will be considered for full-time employment.
Qualifications /Requirement for Aircraft Maintenance Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Candidates must have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Aspiring must have 1st degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (a minimum of 2nd class upper)
- Candidates must have National youth service certificate
- Candidates must have Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Applicant must have good communication skills
- Candidates must have ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
How to Apply for Aircraft Maintenance Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Below are the easiest ways you can apply for the Aircraft Maintenance Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 without much stress you must follow the guidelines below
Aircraft Maintenance Graduate Trainee Programme Form 2019 it not fill online and also they will never demand any money from you equel to this you should abstain from anyone demanding money to give you the form
Read Also: Exxonmobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
Candidates who which to apply required to send their CV to [email protected] before 9th August 2019
Shortlisted candidates will write an engineering aptitude test before interviews and afterword, engagement