LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all candidates who participated in Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) post utme screening that the AKSU First Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is out!
The AKSU admission list 2019/2020 was released on Friday, 4th October 2019. We advice that you follow the instructions on this site to check the admission list.
AKSU Admission list: Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) First Batch Admission list for 2018/2019 session is not out.
This is to inform all prospective candidates who applied for admission into AKSU that the school management have now released the first batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session.
AKSU Admission List
Today we can authoritatively confirm that the admission list has now been uploaded on the school portal. Follow the steps highlighted below to confirm your admission status and goodluck;
How to Check AKSU Admission list
- Visit the AKSU Portal https://aksu.edu.ng/putme_admissions/
- Click on “check admission status”
- Provide your JAMB no and proceed
The release of the names of successful candidates is ongoing and candidates who do not see their names are strongly advised to check back on the site as the list will be continuously updated.
Also, candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result on or before Friday, October 11, 2019 so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile (http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login) to “accept” the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee using the steps outlined below on or before Thursday, October 31, 2019:
1. Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
2. Click the “Register Now” button.
3. Click “Admission”.
4. Then select “Bio Data”.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
6. Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
7. Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
AKSU BIO DATA REGISTRATION
1. After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
2. Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
3. Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study in Akwa Ibom State University. Kindly note it down.
AKSU SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT
1. Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB registration number and Access code (obtained on completion
of the Bio Data registration above).
3. On the dashboard, click “Payment”.
4. Select the payment policy and the level.
5. Click “pay”.
6. On the right hand side of the page, click “check” to make payment.
7. Generate the pre-analysis slip and proceed to the Bank to make payment.
Congratulations to all those who made it to AKSU (tehila republic).
How Much is Aksu Acceptance Fee 2019/2020
After checking your admission status on aksu admission list you may proceed to pay the mandatory AKSU acceptance fee. Akwa Ibom State University acceptance fee remains 20,000. Hence, all newly admitted students are adviced to quickly pay the acceptance fee before the stipulated deadline so as to retain the admission.
Steps to be Taken After Being Offered Admission into Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
– Ensure that you pay your acceptance fee on time
– Get all your credentials ready example (O’Level Statement of Results/Certificate, JAMB Results, JAMB Admission provision etc)
– Find out about AKSU School fees policy
– Get an apartment on time
For more news update on Akwa Ibom State University.