Aksu Post Utme Registration Form 2019 – Do desire to know about the 2019/2020 Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME screening (form and exam date)? If yes, then you are at the right place this article is for you. The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is now selling forms for Post UTME screening for the 2019/2020 academic session.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility.
The Form is strictly for Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are qualified for screening.
Before we take a step forward and show you how to apply Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME form 2019 let give a brief information about the following
- AKSU Post Utme Questions
- What is AKSU Post Utme Cut off mark
- AKSU post-Utme Portal
AKSU Post Utme Questions: These are questions given to candidates from their course of study but at time the questions pan across current affair and waec syllables candidates are required to put on their very best in answering the questions as it will qualify them admission into the university. To success in AKSU Post Utme Exams, you can get the past questions and study you will have great advantage of passing the Exam as well as 60% of the pass questions do repeat itself on a yearly basis.
What is AKSU Post Utme Cut off Mark:
As all institution has their own cut off mark Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is not left out. These cut off mark qualify you to buy the Post Utme form. Aksu cut off mark for 2019 is 160 has it stated above.
AKSU post-Utme Portal: the official portal set for Aksu post utme registration candidates should Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise
To apply for the Aksu Post Utme screening form you must follow the guidelines given below for easy registration.
- First you are required to Visit the Aksu e-portal by clicking this link http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW BUTTON in the Login Page
- Click on PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter carefully your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- Check carefully On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Ensure that you go to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you want to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000 only
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Ensure that you return back to the school portal to complete your registration
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2019 UTME result printout.
- 2019 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
Please make sure you Print out three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
Requirements for AKSU Screening Exercise:
All Candidates are required to come to the Post-UTME screening exercise with the following document
Three (3) copies of 2019 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
When filling the application form, each applicant are advice to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives.
Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME are NOT eligible for this screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD TAKE NOTE
AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday, August 16, 2019.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
Aspirants are hereby advised to register early and avoid congestion close to deadline.