Assistant Driller Vacancy is open to suitable candidates that meet the job requirements and is extremely familiar with the responsibilities associated with the role and can perform them confidently.
Organization Name: SINOPEC OIL & GAS SERVICE COMPANY NIGERIA LIMITED is the Nigerian subsidiary company with a huge structure covering all sort of services to the Oil & Gas Industry such as Drilling On/Offshore, construction activities on/offshore (pipelines, power plants, fabrication activities) Engineering, Maintenance.
Sinopec Oil & Gas Service Company Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria, and is part of the Engineering Services Industry.
Job Title – ASSISTANT DRILLER
Job Location: RIVERS
- Driller Assistant will assist the driller.
- The assistant will help move, set up, and operate drilling rigs and related equipment to drill holes for geotechnical exploration test borings.
- Site investigation/geotechnical drilling is done to determine the soil characteristics on construction sites.
- Work is outdoors in all weather conditions. The work is generally physically demanding.
Assistant Driller Vacancy Application Requirement:
- Minimum of one year experience preferred,
- Mechanical skills preferred,
- Available to work overtime and weekends as required to meet client schedules
- Available for overnight/out-of-town travel,
- Must pass company background checks including drug screen,
- Must have an excellent driving record within company standards,
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send his or her CV to [email protected]