Augustine University JUPEB Admission, 2022/2023 …Check Augustine University JUPEB Admission form, 2022/2023 for 2021/2022, Assam College of Health Science Admission form, 2022/2023 This is to inform all prospective students that the Assam College of Health Science Admission form, 2022/2023 for 2021/2022 academic session has released on-line. See More Details Below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate that enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in Augustine University, Ilara-Epe or other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Credits passes in SSCE/GCE or NECO (inclusive of English Language) in subjects relevant to the candidates’ course of study in the University at not more than two sittings.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Pay the application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10, 500. 00) through the website, using a debit card.
* Visit AUI website: www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng
* Click on JUPEB and select Apply Now or CLICK HERE
* Complete New Application form to generate Application ID.
* Continue to make payment.
* Click on and fill Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Programme form
* Complete the form and upload your passport- size photograph (colour with white background.)
* The passport-size photograph must be recent and the size should not be more than 100KB
* Complete the form and click on submit
* Print out your acknowledgement slip.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Applicants into 2022/2023 JUPEB programme are advised to visit AUI website: www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng and check your registered email from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
*All candidates are required to register for admission in 2022 by Direct Entry into Nigerian Universities through JAMB during the programme.
*All candidates are required to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
* The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
* Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure that they select the correct subject combinations.
Further enquires: Call: +2348051780242,+2348154644981
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.