Brainiacs STEM and Robotics is an end to end technology solution provider. We provide services in training and enhancement for children and young adults (creativity pack), application and systems development and support institutions in research and analytics.
Brainiacs STEM and Robotics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Brainiacs STEM & Robotics is expanding its business reach to support more clients across the globe. We are in search of a well-seasoned Business Development Lead to join our organization to drive growth in our key product lines.
- Develop a growth strategy to ensure profitability focused on finance and customer acquisition.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Maintain forecast & targeting revenue attainment plan.
- Coach and set strategic direction for Brainiacs STEM & Robotics Telemarketers, volunteers and affiliates deliver on set targets.
- Proven minimum of 2 years’ experience on a Business Development role with a tech company
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to develop competitive packages and write proposals to B2B clients
- Excellent analytical skills, good understanding of research methods and data analytics
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing tools and applications
- HND, BSc / BA in Computer Science, Business Management or relevant field
Location Line Management
Successful candidates will work with our team in Lagos with the option for a remote working start. He/She will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Competitive with bonus for exceeding business target
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply. Fill this form and upload your CV to apply. Only applicants that meet the outlined requirements will be contacted.
Visit the Official Website for more Information
Application Closing Date: Not Specified