British American Tobacco Nigeria is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
British American Tobacco Nigeria are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Marketing
Job Number: 25591
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment Type: Permanent
- The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Marketing Director and the Marketing Function on a wide range of complex tactical and administrative tasks whilst prioritizing and taking personal responsibility for all activities in order to enhance effectiveness.
- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits and work plans) for the Marketing Director to ensure optimal use of time and resources
- Provide effective support to the Marketing Director and be the liaison with all other departments within BAT Nigeria and West and Central Africa Area
- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the Marketing Leadership Team within the area and organize conferences (local and global), workshops and Marketing team-build events with professionalism
- Provide an effective and efficient administrative service to a high level of competency
- Organize extensive global travel arrangements for Marketing Director and other Regional visitors- transportation, hotels and visas in place
- Perform routine transactions such as purchase orders, cash advance, expense statements & retirements as required
- Handle records management responsibilities for the Marketing Function
- Work with the Trade Team in preparing reports and creating sales orders for shipment on SAP
- Follow up with Supply Chain team to ensure shipment figures are error free
- Plans own workload to anticipate and balance priorities, thus optimizing output
- Develop and implement reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Effectively interface and maintain excellent relationships with other Top Team Members and their Pa and Marketing Managers to achieve targets
- Identify areas for improvement and execute improvement plans as relates to work deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Social Sciences
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international/ FMCG environment
- Strong organizational and secretarial skills: ability to establish priorities, maintain confidentiality and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and a flair for preparing complex reports in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proactive “can do” work ethic – flexible approach to working, keen and confident to use own initiative
- Experience in utilizing SAP and good numeric skills to work with financial systems and resolve queries
- French knowledge would represent an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Visit the Official Website for more Information