The Bureau of Public Enterprises Essay Competition 2019/2020 Application has started officially. This page will feed you on the eligibility, registration guidelines, closing date and other vital information you need to know.
Bureau of Public Enterprises Essay Competition 2019
Interested Candidates of federal and state secondary schools are eligible to register for the 2019 Essay competition of Bureau of Public Enterprises before the closing date which is 30th August 2019.
THE REASONS FOR GOVERNMENT REFORMS AND PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES.
Objectives of the Essay Competition
The following are the Bureau of Public Enterprises Competition objectives:
- To get across the upcoming generation with the message of privatization
- To enlighten the targeted audience of the importance and benefits of privatization to the growing economy
- To bring to light the policy of privatization from the primary stage of education
Winning Prizes of Bureau of Public Enterprise Essay Competition
1st overall winner will be given Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000.00) and a brand new laptop.
2nd winner will get a prize of Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N350,000.00) and a laptop
3rd winner prize is Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230,000.00) and a laptop
Note: The cash component of the prize will be paid to the child’s school to cover the child’s school fees.
Requirements for Bureau of Public Enterprise Essay Competition
- The essay must be typewritten and submitted alongside with the manuscript
- Must give double line spacing (2.0)
- The essay must range 1500-2500 words
- Essay must be original (not copied from the internet or text)
- Preferred language is English
- Essay creative expression and clarity is the utmost goal
The following details should be supplied when starting the essay writing;
- Full names
- Name of school and address
- Class of pupil
- Mobile number
How to Apply for BPE Privatization Essay Competition
Interested candidates should ensure to send their essay in a sealed envelope clearly written “BPE Privatization Essay Competition” and address to:
Attention: Amina Tukur Othman; Head, Public Communications Unit.
30th August, 2019.
Late submission will lead to automatic disqualification.