The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
The Coca-Cola Company are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Strategy & Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Support the identification, prioritization, design, development and support of integrated choices that the Business Unit (BU) needs to make to drive superior, sustainable returns ahead of business plan targets in the near (operational) and long term (Strategic)
Advise key system stakeholders across Strategy, Planning, Innovation, and Digital that result in the identification of competitively advantaged insights and solutions to key business priorities and growth opportunities delivered through optimal resource allocation thereby maximizing the BU’s ROI and resulting in sustainable performance ahead of BU targets
- Support (occasionally lead) projects through driving inspirational and constructively challenging thought leadership on strategic initiatives: Problem identification, work stream structuring, analysis, syndication and solution framing and identification
- Identify key business opportunities, articulate the business case and develop relevant solutions to solve complex problems
- Provide a fact based and objective perspective to the Business Unit on setting strategic and operational priorities
- Work collaboratively with system partners across geographies and functions to deliver against these priorities
- Performance and Project management of key strategy, business performance, capability building (talent) initiatives
- Support research and develop insights, both quantitative and qualitative, analyse internal and external data to develop an understanding of the business environment
- Opportunity based, Consumer and shopper led, Market, customer and Competitor informed
- Integrated and aligned across the business (Franchise, function, system partners)
- Lead system thought leadership / design thinking workshops to address immediate challenges and opportunities
- Develop executive-level ready communication materials (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and appropriate dashboarding to drive discussion and alignment on BU / corporate priorities
- Continuous improvement towards next-generation capabilities through support of
- Enable strategy implementation, by simplifying, focusing, and ensuring actions remain true to strategy
- Standardization and automation of the key business processes anchored on aligned objectives and targets
- Optimization and modernization of digital, research, insights surveying and data mining tools and protocols
- Provide thought leadership and support for the sustainability agenda
- Capability building
- Help embed and drive Project-based Ways of Working and Agile
- Develop advanced strategic toolkit and leverage these to lead capability building across the BU
- Develop Capability/Talent: Coach and develop direct report (s) to maximize full and current potential
Indicate the minimum education level required to perform this job.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
Type Of Previous Work Experience Required
- Strategy with strong focus on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Variety of experiences is more critical than number of years
- Consulting experience preferably from top tier consulting firms.
- Fluent in English. French or Portuguese an added advantage.
- Solid communication skills
How many years of previous work experience are required?
- 6-8 years of relevant strategic experience
Our Growth Culture
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Coca-Cola Company Application Deadline 27th May, 2020.