The Coolidge Scholarship is an annually awarded, full-tuition, presidential scholarship for undergraduate students in the USA. According to the information on their official website, the Coolidge Scholarship covers full four years of undergraduate tuition, room, board, and expenses at any accredited college or university in the U.S.
The Coolidge Scholarship is non-partisan and is awarded on merit regardless of race, gender, or background.
Host Institution(s): Any accredited college or university in the U.S.
Level/Field(s) of Study: Undergraduate / Any field of study
Number of Scholarships: You might want to ask, How many Coolidge Scholarships are awarded each year? The Coolidge Foundation anticipates awarding two or three new Coolidge Scholarships from applications received in the 2021 application cycle.
Target group: United States undergraduate students
Scholarship value/inclusions/duration: full four years of undergraduate tuition, room, board, and expenses
- 0.1 Coolidge Scholarship Eligibility:
- 0.2 How to apply for the Coolidge Scholarship:
- 0.3 Coolidge Scholarship acceptance rate
- 0.4 Letter of recommendation for Coolidge Scholarship
- 1 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 2 Most Related Posts:
Coolidge Scholarship Eligibility:
- 2021 Coolidge Scholarship applicants must intend to enroll full-time at an accredited U.S. college or university as an undergraduate for the first time in fall 2022. That is to say, students in their junior year of high school, or the equivalent if home schooled, are eligible to apply. (Students who are currently high school juniors but take some courses at a local college are indeed eligible to apply for the Coolidge Scholarship.)
- 2021 Coolidge Scholarship applicants must be citizens or legal permanent residents of the United States of America by the 2021 scholarship deadline.
- 2021 Coolidge Scholarship applicants cannot be the immediate family member of any current employee or trustee of the Coolidge Scholars Program or the Calvin Coolidge Presidential Foundation.
How to apply for the Coolidge Scholarship:
Interested applicants should visit the official scholarship wrbsite below;
For New Users:
By clicking Sign Up, you will be prompted to enter your email address and create a password. Your password must be at least 8 characters in length. Once you have chosen your password, your account will be created and you will gain access to the portal.
For Returning Users:
Sign into the portal using the email address and the password you created when you originally signed up for the portal. If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” and follow the prompts to reset your password.
October 2020: Application opens for the 2021 Coolidge Scholarship. Only current high school juniors (i.e. students who intend to enroll in college full-time for the first time in fall of 2022) are eligible to apply.
February 24, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time: Application deadline. Applications and letters of recommendation must be received by this deadline in order to be considered (Please note the time zone). Note: the deadline has been extended from the previous deadline of January 20, 2021.
Summer 2021: All applicants notified of their outcomes. Applicants can check their outcome by logging into their application portal. Applicants who are named finalists will be contacted directly by phone and invited to Finalist Interview Weekend, which takes place in Woodstock, Vermont and historic Plymouth Notch, Vermont. The Coolidge Foundation will cover the travel and lodging costs for finalists and one parent to attend Finalist Weekend.
Summer 2021: Newly selected Coolidge Scholars will spend an orientation week at the Coolidge Foundation in Plymouth Notch, Vermont.
Coolidge Scholarship acceptance rate
The Coolidge scholarship acceptance rate is high. Coolidge Scholars are named prior to university application and can take their award to any accredited U.S. college or university where they gain admittance.
Letter of recommendation for Coolidge Scholarship
All application materials, including the two letters of recommendation, must be received by the deadline. Please take special note of the time zone.
- Please include the first and last name of the applicant in the first paragraph of your letter.
- Please include your full name and affiliation at the end of the letter.
- Please state how you know the applicant, for how long you’ve known the applicant, and in what capacity.
- Your letter should be as specific as possible, providing relevant examples and other information that will be helpful to demonstrate to the Coolidge Scholars Program why the applicant is a worthy candidate. Please refer to coolidgescholars.org for more information about the Coolidge Scholarship and the selection criteria that will be considered when evaluating applicants.
- Your letter should be no longer than 1,200 words in length.
- Your letter may be submitted as either a PDF file or a Microsoft Word file.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.