Covenant University Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021, Screening Date, Venue and Requirements – How To Apply For The Admission.
Covenant University Post-UTME Form 2020…Covenant University, Ota, Covenant University Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out, Covenant University post-UTME cut-off mark is 200, Covenant University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 and How To Apply For The Admission. See more details below.
The general public is hereby informed that Covenant University is now selling admission forms into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Covenant University post UTME / Covenant University undergraduate admission form is now available for purchase online.
The Undergraduate Form fee is now N7,000 only (seven thousand naira only). It captures the form at N5,000 (five thousand naira) and the screening fee at N2,000 (two thousand naira). Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Visit admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to apply.
- 1 Is Covenant University 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Form Out?
- 2 Covenant University Available Courses for 2020/2021 Post UTME Application
- 3 Covenant University Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2020/2021
- 4 Covenant University Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2020/2021
- 5 How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME.
- 6 Covenant University Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2020/2021
- 7 How To Get The Latest News and Updates on Covenant University Post UTME
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions on Covenant University Post UTME 2020/2021
- 9 Covenant University Post UTME Screening Application Portal 2020/2021
- 10 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 11 Most Related Posts:
Is Covenant University 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Form Out?
- Is Covenant University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 session out?
- Where and How Can I Obtain Covenant University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session?
- What are the requirements needed to apply for Covenant University Post UTME?
- Who is Eligible to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Admission?
- When and where is Covenant University Post UTME Screening Date and Venue?
- How can I apply for Covenant University Post UTME Screening?
- How can I get the latest news updates on Covenant University Post UTME?
Warning: Currently we cannot state whether the Post UTME Admission Screening Form of Covenant University is out or not. But we encourage you to keep visiting this site and to bookmark this page as well as subscribe to this blog to be informed once the form is out.
Covenant University Available Courses for 2020/2021 Post UTME Application
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programs on a full-time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2020/2021
When is the date for Covenant University Post-UTME Screening? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for Covenant University Post-UTME Screening 2020/2021 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
The Covenant University Management has approved the
30th July 2014 as the date for the FINAL post UTME screening exercise towards admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. All interested candidates should take advantage of this date to fulfill all requirements for consideration.
Covenant University Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2020/2021
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
- Use the Application Requirements Checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME.
Visit: admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
The submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2020/2020 academic year is N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2018 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira Only (N7,000.00) which entails Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00)for post-UTME screening. The fee can be paid with CUSanwo
Covenant University Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2020/2021
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Studydrtiller has made your job of searching easier by compiling lists by list all the departmental cut off marks and points for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME, and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- Covenant University Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
How To Get The Latest News and Updates on Covenant University Post UTME
Do you want to be the first to get updates on Covenant University Post UTME? Then do not hesitate to do the following.
- Like our Facebook page.
- Subscribe to this blog via your email
- Subscribe to our push notifications
- Share this article with at least ten people.
This way, you will ensure that you become one of the first set of people to receive news updates and notifications on Covenant University Post UTME 2020/2021.
Frequently Asked Questions on Covenant University Post UTME 2020/2021
Is Covenant University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 session out?
Current the Post-UTME Screening Admission form for Covenant University has not been released yet for the 2020/2021 academic session. This article is jus to guide you on the covenant university Post UTME Application Process.
Where and How Can I Obtain Covenant University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session?
You can obtain Covenant University Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 session here on https://schoolnewsportal.com/ or you visit the official Covenant University Post UTME application portal to obtain the form and apply.
What are the requirements needed to apply for Covenant University Post UTME?
The requirements for Covenant University Post UTME 2020/2021 have been listed in this article, scroll to read to see the complete requirement.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Admission?
Any candidate who chose Covenant University as his /her first choice is eligible to apply for the Post UTME screening exam of the school.
When and where is Covenant University Post UTME Screening Date and Venue?
The venue of the Post UTME screening exams have shall be communicated to you in due course and the date shall also be communicated to you as well.
How can I apply for Covenant University Post UTME Screening?
You can apply for the Covenant University Post UTME Screening via the Covenant University Post UTME application portal.
How can I get the latest news updates on Covenant University Post UTME?
To get the latest updates on covenant University Post UTME screening, make sure you subscribe to https://schoolnewsportal.com/.
Covenant University Post UTME Screening Application Portal 2020/2021
Accessing Covenant University Post UTME Screening Application Portal for the 2020/2021 session is not hard, to do this, you will need to visit the official website of the school to access the portal yourself. The Post UTME application process is simply straightforward and you can do everything in the twinkling of the eye.
At this point, the staff at studydriller.com must say congratulations to you in advance for a successful application on Covenant University post UTME.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Covenant University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article Covenant University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 helpful and useful?
If this article on Covenant University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.