CrowdForce – we are changing the narrative, building an ecosystem of 1 million merchants that will render penetrative market research and financial inclusion services to the billions of consumers in Africa and other emerging markets. We use mobile technology and the largest agent network to help businesses, banks, digital wallets, multinational organizations, NGO and government agencies reach the underserved population in the emerging market.
CrowdForce is searching for a qualified Finance Manager to join us in providing a balanced combination of professional investment management and personalized financial planning.
Job Title: Financial Director
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-Time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You will also be required to be able to handle large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision-maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Leading Financial Meetings
- Completing Financial Accounting and Forecasting
- Delivering Reports and Metrics to Leadership
Within This Framework:
- You will own forecast and budgets, ensuring the executive team are provided with regular updates reflecting performance against targets and meaningful commentary
- You will drive profitability by working closely with management to agree on actions to make critical adjustments to achieve KPI’s
- You will collaborate with diverse teams to coordinate an integrated and aligned approach to financial control (marketing, sales, customer service, product management, professional services, IT, etc.)
- You will assist in the execution of the business plan (5-year plan), driving the organization to achieve or exceed established P&L, cash, and value objectives
- You will prepare monthly management accounts including KPI’s, monitoring and variance report
- You will undertake a regular assessment for opportunities for improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue streams, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Big 4 or Strategic management consulting experience preferred
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACCA) or ICAN Membership
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Finance or Related Field
- 7-10 years’ Experience in Finance or Accountancy Role
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstration of Effective Communication to Management and Wider Team of Key Financial Variables
- Analytical Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Strong Evidence of Strategic and Operational Experience
- Ability to Succeed in a Complex and Fast-paced Environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply. Only applicants that meet the outlined requirements will be contacted.
Visit the Official Website for more Information
Application Closing Date: Not Specified