Crown Agents is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833, we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth.
Crown Agents is Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Procurement Specialist will be responsible for generally manage contracts with a company’s vendors to ensure the best prices. They generally oversee the ordering of materials a business uses in producing goods. Procurement specialists analyze costs, negotiate contract details, and offer strategies and solutions to help companies better manage costs on supplies and vendor services
- Interact with key stakeholders in identifying business needs, building relationships and selling the features and benefits of early procurement involvement.
- Develop detailed procurement plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage preparation, implementation and execution of procurement processes.
- Implement procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings and best practices.
- Work with finance team throughout the procurement cycle to assist with forecasting and budgeting.
- Manage vendor selection, management and performance.
- Perform sourcing, liaising and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to improve business.
- Re-negotiate contracts with suppliers to produce better savings and further value for spend.
- Create and file documentation necessary for the acquisition of goods and services.
- Review supplies, works and services to ensure compliance with company procedures and best procurement practice.
- Maintain positive working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- Proven experience working as a procurement specialist in the same area required
- Additional certification in the field of procurement desired
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Flexible to work long hours as demanded by projects
- Able to travel to meet vendors and suppliers as necessary
Competitive benefits package.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Closing Date: May 18, 2020