Fully Funded DAAD Graduate Scholarship is open for interested applicants to apply for 2020/2021 Academic session at Busitema University.
DAAD is delighted to offer a fully funded Graduate Scholarships at Busitema University for the year of 2020-21. The program aims at fostering strong, internationally oriented higher education systems in Sub-Saharan Africa with the capacity to contribute to sustainable development.
The university is to provide high standard training, engage in quality research and outreach for socio-economic transformation and sustainable development. The University has six operational campuses and one study center in Tororo town focusing on short and skill-based training courses.
University: Busitema University
Course Level: Master or doctoral studies
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Sub-Saharan African students
The award can be taken in the Uganda Benefits: Applicants will receive a full tuition by apply this study.
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master or doctoral studies
Admissible Criteria: All applicants must:
- Applicants must have successfully completed generally a three-year university degree
- (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates) with above average results (at least: Second Class/Upper Division clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- Candidates must have thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- Students must have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
- Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of a Sub-Saharan African country should generally be a) staff member of a public or private university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector and/or d) Alumni of the DAFI-program.
How to Apply for Fully Funded DAAD Graduate Scholarship
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link; To be admitted into the programme, Applicants must apply for their studies at Busitema University at https://admissions.busitema.ac.ug/
- Step 2: Signup; Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page
- Step 3: Filling a Form; After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for. Fill in the application form accordingly
- Step 4: Submit; Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
Students must be submitting DAAD application form duly filled (available in the DAAD-Portal),
- Hand signed curriculum vitae,
- 1 recommendation letter by university teacher,
- Letter of admission for the host university / institution / network,
- Certified copies of university degree certificates including transcripts,
- Letter of motivation,
- Copy of the identity card,
- If available, information on the recognition of the university degree certificates in the host country1,
- If applicable, information on the UNHCR registration as refugee.
Application Deadline: SAT 02-MAY-2020