Distance Learning Merit Awards at University of Leicester – UK 2022…2022 Awards at University of Leicester – UK 2022 Academic Year…See more details on the eligibility and requirements and deadline below.
The University of Leicester is offering the Distance Learning Merit Scholarships to suitably qualified international applicants who are interested to pursue their studies at the Institution
- MA: £800
- PGDip: £500
- PGCert: £300
Application Deadline: OPEN.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must be starting your course in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Your written and spoken English must be good enough for you to fully understand, and benefit from, your degree course.
- You must already have a UK first class honors degree or a degree that is equivalent to a UK first class honors degree.
You will need to provide the following documents in support of your application:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references (one must be an academic referee).
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.