Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020application portal is www.ebonyistate.gov.ng. I am going to teach you how to apply for Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, requirements and qualifications, closing date and other vital information you need to know. Read more about this job below;
Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019
The Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for the 2019 Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment.
2019 Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Local Government Areas Qualified for this Recruitment.
Below is the list of all local government areas that are qualified to apply for this recruitment exercise;
- Afikpo South
- Afikpo North
- Ezza North
- Ezza South
- Ebonyi LG
Requirements and Qualifications.
Interested candidates must ensure to meet the following requirements:
- Interested candidates must be a holder of First Class (Honours) Degree Certificates from any recognized universities in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
- Interested candidate must ensure to be a qualified Ebonyi State indigene.
- Interested candidates must have a valid certificate of birth
How to Apply for Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates that are indigenes of Ebonyi state should follow the instruction below to complete their application:
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their applications letters and CV’s to the address below:
Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission,
P.M.B 073, Abakaliki,
Interested candidates should attach the following documents:
- A handwritten letter of application;
- Photocopies of relevant academic certificates;
- A letter/certificate of identification to be signed personally by your Local Government Council Chairman;
- A birth certificate (not court affidavit).
For more information about this recruitment, kindly log on to www.ebonyistate.gov.ng
Interested candidates are advised to submit their application letters and all the required documents listed above to the given address on or before 30th June, 2019.