This page will enlighten you on the Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for the vacant position.
Edo State Government Recruitment.
The Edo State Government is currently running a recruitment exercise in this state. This recruitment exercise will go a long way to help a lot of unemployed individuals in Edo state.
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government inviting competent and qualified graduates to apply for the vacant position below;
Job Location: Edo State
Requirements and Qualifications.
For interested Candidates, you must ensure to have the following before applying for the Edo State Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019;
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Interested candidates must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Working experience is not compulsory
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Interested candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If you are qualified for this job and your application is accepted, you will benefit the following;
- You will be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- You will be employed by the Edo State Government as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
How to Apply for Edo State Government Recruitment 2019.
If you meet the above requirements and qualifications and wish to work with the Edo State Government, Save your CV and application letter as Microsoft Word or PDF format and send it to email@example.com. Use the job title as the mail subject.
Do you wish to have a perfect job that could help take care of you and your family? Endeavor to always visit this website as we publish fresh jobs daily. Click Here to View Latest Jobs in Nigeria.