Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a Lagos Nigerian based leading Building Construction Company that has over the years emerged to be a formidable and enviable construction firm in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of eight years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception
Job Title: QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This role will initially be a support role integrating into the commercial team but will offer career progression at a speedy rate.
The required competencies for this job include:
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within the area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems
- BSc. (University Degree) in Quantity Surveying
- MSc (Added advantage)
- The ideal candidate will have a good engineering
- Must have working experience on either New Build or Fitout/Refurb Projects.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyze costing for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- On offer is career development through mentoring and training which comes with the potential to work on projects overseas and of course a competitive rate of pay.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
OR submit by hand at:
55G Adebisi Omotola Close,
Behind Zenith Bank HQ Car Park,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Visit the Official Webpage for more Efficacy Construction Company Limited details
Application Deadline 17th June, 2020.