The Luiss University is offering the Eni-sub Saharan Africa Scholarship to high achieving applicants who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This University aims to develop student’s cognitive and soft skills, to learn from experience, and to know their mission and vision for the future.
Eligible Countries: Applications from Angola, Mozambico, Ghana, Congo, Ivory Coast, Nigeria are acceptable
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value of Award: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eni-Sub Saharan Africa Scholarship Benefits:
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees
- Board and lodging for one academic year
- Applicants must be citizens of the above-mentioned countries (Eni-Sub Saharan Africa)
- Applicants must hold at least 12 years of primary and higher education
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:
- Round 2nd: 14 February 2020 (CLOSED)
- Round 3rd: 4 June 2020.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
For more scholarships like this click here.