This is to inform all interested applicants and the general public that the ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 Registration is Ongoing. The online registration portal for the NNPC/MPN Scholarship 2019 is open to all suitable and qualified applicants who wish to apply.
About the ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship
Mobile Producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of its joint venture (JV) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), awards 500 undergraduate scholarships annually to students in Nigerian Universities. The scholarship awards are for the one academic year initially and are renewable to cover the duration of approved study, based on the recipient’s academic performance and related reports from the institutions.
The NNPC/MPN JV scholarship is aimed at assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria in the training and development of medium and high-level manpower for the country while also enhancing a possible feeder pool of the employable candidates into the company. Some of the candidates have been successful in the company’s recruitment exercise after graduation; however, there is no obligation by ExxonMobil to offer employment to the awardees upon their completion of studies
Requirements for ExxonMobil Scholarship 2019
Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every state including the Federal Capital Territory (FTC) in Nigeria.
Criteria for ExxonMobil Scholarship 2019
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their !st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
- Applicants must be verified students of the approved courses as listed in this publication.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply.
How to Apply Online
If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form on this websitehttp://nnpcmpn.com.ng.
Register then proceed to upload the under listed documents.
- Recent Passport Photograph (red background)
- Evidence of Jamb Result/Admission letter into a Nigerian University.
- Evidence of SSCE result.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary
After Successful upload, candidates should proceed to verify his/her Student Admission status then submit.
Shortlisted and successful verified candidates will be contacted and required to come with the original and a photocopy of the uploaded documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying Test.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Medicine (MBBS only)
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Computer Science
In line with the e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Shortlisted candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website.
Application not received within 2 weeks of advertisement will not be accepted.