Federal Polytechnic Nekede admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Sales are for the following Admission form;
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified person to apply for the 2020/2021 Academic Programme of Federal Polytechnic Nekede. Below are application instructions you need to pay for the form and complete application online.
The instructions below is for Federal Poly Nekede (FPNO) admission process, how to get form and application closing date. You will proceed to fpno.edu.ng to start your application.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE (FPNO) ND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The entry requirement for all National Diploma (ND) Programmes are as follows:
- Five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
It is also important to NOTE that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at anytime such is discovered.
FEDERAL POLY NEKEDE HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level creadits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
Please Note: That candidates with Nov/Dec O’ level result of year of admission for ND part-time programmes are not qualified to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE ADMISSION FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Before you CLICK HERE to apply, Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N1O, OOO.OO) on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details to the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the fom.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION FORM DEADLINE
All Application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 23rd July, 2020.
Those are the steps you need to take in order to get the Federal Poly Nekede admission form online, complete and submit it.
FOR MORE ON FEDERAL POLY NEKEDE UPDATE