First Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 graduate jobs has commenced. Do you want to apply for First Bank Nigeria Graduate Jobs in Nigeria? On this page is a guide to put you through your online application the First Bank graduate job vacancies.
First Bank Recruitment
First Bank of Nigeria PLC has been recruiting new staffs to work for them multiple times in a year. First bank is one of the best banks currently running in Nigeria.
Are you are a graduate in Nigeria looking for an opportunity to work with First Bank? Continue reading this article.
First Bank of Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Senior Application Developer (.Net Development)
- Analyst, Corebanking Application Development
- Senior Analyst – Process Automation (Oracle Ebs Specialist)
- Senior IT Business Analyst
- Head, IT Business Analyst
- Testing Chapter Lead
- Development Chapter Lead (Devops)
- Head, Document MGT
Requirements and Qualifications,
- Interested candidates must not be more than 35 years old.
- Interested candidates must have a university or polytechnic degree.
- Interested candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must be willing to embrace new ideas.
- Interested candidates must have the NYSC discharge certificate
- Interested candidates must have the ability to show a flair to develop all the skills needed.
- Candidates Computer knowledge is an advantage.
- Interested candidates must have a valid means of identification.
How to Apply for First Bank Jobs.
For interested candidates, follow the procedures below to apply for this recritment;
Registration is done online at the First Bank Career Portal.
Interested candidates should visit the first bank career portal to apply for their preferred position.
All shortlisted and successful candidates will write a screening test.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date.
The registration closing date for first bank graduate jobs 2019 has not been specified but we advise you should apply once you come across this advert.