Forbes8 (Forbes first Netflix for entrepreneurs digital community) is offering the Digital Startup Accelerator Programme for Startups in Nigeria in 2020.
Forbes Magazine is an iconic brand that has graced our business culture for over a century (since 1917). Forbes recently launched Forbes8 – a Netflix for entrepreneurs community platform to provide access to its top business mogul community so we can show you “how to make it” and thrive as a business pioneer today.
The Forbes8 mission is to provide entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs across the globe with greater access to opportunity by supporting, resourcing, impacting, inspiring and equipping each stage of their journey as they traverse the highs and lows of being an innovator.
Worth of Award
The program is free. No equity asks. No obligation.
Accepted companies will have:
- Access to live virtual accelerator training for 4 weeks.
- Access to the Forbes8 community.
- Access to $100k in free credits.
- Perks from AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud and Sendgrid.
- Founders selected for the program will undergo 4 intensive weeks of digital training to help build and scale their companies for the future.
- The Forbes8 digital accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers.
- The program is free.
- No equity asked. No obligation.
- Startups can apply for admission to the Forbes8 digital accelerator on a rolling basis between May 5th- May 26th.
How to Apply
You can submit your application online before the deadline
For more details visit Website
Deadline: Applications close on May 26, 2020.