FUKASHERE Courses, Subject Combinations, Cut-Off Marks and Requirements | Full List of All Courses Offered.
FUKASHERE Courses and Requirements, FUKASHERE Courses – List of undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) with the admission requirements. See more details below.
The under-listed courses are currently offered in Federal University, Kashere. The courses are categorized according to their respective faculties for the sake of clarity. You are therefore advised to meticulously go through the list below.
However, it must be stated here that the accuracy of the below list of courses offered in Federal University, Kashere can only be guaranteed up to the point of the publication of this post. In other words, a change might have been made to the list of courses offered in Federal University, Kashere . Hence you are hereby advised to use the comment box below to confirm from the Admin if the course you are interested in has been added or removed from the list.
Official List of courses offered in FUKASHERE
This page will be updated when a new programme is introduced.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Educational Administration and Planning
- Guidance and Counselling
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Biological Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Chemical Science
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Animal Science
- Soil Science
- Agric Economics and Extension
- FACULTY OF HUMANITY MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Economics and Developmental Studies
- Islamic Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
FUKASHERE Admission Requirements.
- Candidate must have passed five subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at credit level at not more than two sittings in the GCE,WASCE, NECO or its equivalent in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidate must write UTME and attain an acceptable score in the use of English and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study and further obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post-UTME screening test
- Candidate must have Satisfy all Departmental requirements.
Note: Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FUKASHERE Courses and Requirements kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article FUKASHERE Courses and Requirements helpful and useful?
If this article on FUKASHERE Courses and Requirements has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.