The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO, or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is one of the major English-language tests in the world managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
Applicants are hereby invited to apply for the Fully-Funded IELTS Test Fee funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: High School & Undergraduate Students
Value of Awards: Fully-Funded
- Applicants must be under 32 years of age.
- Applicants must have cleared High School with at least 75% marks.
- Applicants must have cleared undergraduate courses.
- Applicants must have not appeared for an IELTS exam before.
- Applicants must have a family with income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts).
How To Apply:
The eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship
IELTS Test Fee Scholarship Application Deadline: August 30, 2020