FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure | How To Pay FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee 2020/2021.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee 2020…FUTMINNA,The University of Technology, Minna,The management of the University of Technology, Minna has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session. The break down of the details of How to pay FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee can be found below.
This article focuses on How To Pay the acceptance of The Federal University of Technology, Minna Correctly. It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FUTMINNA Acceptance fee.
This page is the perfect medium to inform the general public on FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2020/2021. Follow the guide meticulously.
- 1 How To Pay FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee
- 2 FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
- 3 FUTMINNA Clearance Details.
- 4 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 5 Most Related Posts:
How To Pay FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission acceptance fee payment and clearance procedure.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
1. Click on ‘2020/2021 Undergraduate Admission Status’ Link to Print/Reprint your admission status, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID.
2. Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (A Login Page is displayed)
3. Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
4. Enter your STUDENT ID
5. Click the ‘Submit’ button
6. A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the school.
7. Note: To Access your school email
i. Visit the school website; www.futminna.edu.ng
ii. Click on the Student Menu on the website
iii. A page is displayed showing Student Resources. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail.
iv. Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
v. Click on the inbox to retrieve the code sent to your email. (Note: If there is no code in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the code)
8. Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (A Login Page is displayed)
9. Enter your Student Id and the code from the email as password.
10. Click on the Login button
11. A page will be displayed prompting you to set your password. (Note: When prompted enter the code from your email as old password then create your own password).
12. Login with your Student ID and the password you just created. (Note: Keep your Password Safe)
13. Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
14. Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
FUTMINNA Clearance Details.
- Click on ‘e-portal Button’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case of the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter a combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided
- All Direct entry candidates should do the same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First Setting Result, Second Setting Result, Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin and JAMB result slip with passport).
- Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
- The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
- The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
- Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
- Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
For further inquiry please call: 08103317001, 08186949283, or send e-mail to email@example.com
Important and Relate Searches on FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee 2020/2021
- Futminna Pre Degree Fees,
- Futminna School Fees Portal,
- Futminna Hostel Fees,
- Futminna School Fees For Direct Entry Student,
- Futminna Remedial School Fees,
- Futminna School Fees,
- Futminna Postgraduate School Fees,
- Futminna Eportal,
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2020/2021 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.