HOR Logistics is one of the fastest-growing in the Logistics and Transportation industry, we offer local deliveries within Lagos and Abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistants. We offer top-notch local deliveries within Lagos and Lagos to Abuja
HOR Logistics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and process online orders
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made
- Export Customer orders from the Company’s website to drive
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Logistics Supervisor and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field
- Receive and attend to customer enquiries and queries via telephone and email
- Prepare and send daily report to the Logistics Supervisor after close of business
- Receive and confirm international shipment
- Keep accurate record of all items/packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items/packages in the office.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in customer service or operations
- Knowledge of customer service management
- Knowledge of a typical Logistics firm operations and processes
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to effectively prioritise
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of computer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Visit the Official Website for more information
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2020.