Ibafon Oil Limited FZE is an oil ans gas company that provides services in the areas of production and supplies of gases, bulk liquids, and related derivatives.
Ibafon Oil Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supervise the accounts department. Oversee personnel assigned to assure quality aspects of daily transactions
Responsibility and Authority
- Bring up to date and maintain financial records.
- Coding and posting of transactions into the accounts software
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Maintain all staff statutory records and remittance
- Maintain receivables records
- Ensure financial reports deadlines ie. Tax are met.
- Prepare all payables
- Bank reconciliation with the cash book
- Maintain financial databases
Must have an ACA (if not in view plus 10 years work experience) with at least 5 years work experience & least a 2.1 first degree or (HND) equivalent.
- Professional knowledge of accounting
- Financial monitoring and analysis
- Commuication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of coaching and managing subordinates
- Accustomed to working under pressure
- Responsible, articulate and polite particularly when under fire
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31th May, 2020.