IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2020/2021, Screening Date and Requirements.
IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2020, IBBU Lapai Screening Date and Requirements, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. IBBUL minimum cut-off mark is 160. See more details below. See the Latest School News in Nigeria.
- 1 Is IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
- 2 IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
- 3 IBBU Admission Screening Stages.
- 4 How To Get The Latest News and Updates on IBBU Post UTME Form
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions on IBBU LAPAI Post UTME 2020/2021
- 6 IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Screening Application Portal 2020/2021
- 7 IBBU Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2020
- 8 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 9 Most Related Posts:
Is IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
This article will guide you on IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Screening Form. Have they released their post UTME form? If no when are they releasing and if yes, what are the needed requirements and qualifications for IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Screening 2020/2021.
You know very well that most universities, polytechnics and colleges will require Post-UTME success from you before you could be deem eligible to study in the school.
It therefore becomes paramount that you keep yourself updated as to the release of IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021.
The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has announced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Is IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Form 2020/2021 session out?
- Where and How Can I Obtain IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session?
- What are the requirements needed to apply for IBBU LAPAI Post UTME?
- Who is Eligible to Apply for IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Admission?
- When and where is IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Screening Date and Venue?
- How can I apply for IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Screening?
- How can I get the latest news updates on IBBU LAPAI Post UTME?
Warning: Currently we cannot state whether the Post UTME Admission Screening Form of IBBU LAPAI is out or not. But we encourage you to keep visiting this site and to bookmark this page as well as subscribe to this blog to be informed once the form is out.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
IBBU Admission Screening Stages.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
How To Get The Latest News and Updates on IBBU Post UTME Form
Do you want to be the first to get updates on IBBU Post UTME? Then do not hesitate to do the following.
- Like our Facebook page.
- Subscribe to this blog via your email
- Subscribe to our push notifications
- Share this article to at least ten people.
This way, you will ensure that you become one of the first set of people to receive news updates and notifications on IBBU Post UTME 2020/2021.
Frequently Asked Questions on IBBU LAPAI Post UTME 2020/2021
Is IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Form 2020/2021 session out?
Current the Post-UTME Screening Admission form for IBBU LAPAI has not been released yet for the 2020/2021 academic session. This article is jus to guide you on the IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Application Process.
Where and How Can I Obtain IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session?
You can obtain IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 session here on https://schoolnewsportal.com/ or you visit the official IBBU LAPAI Post UTME application portal to obtain the form and apply.
What are the requirements needed to apply for IBBU LAPAI Post UTME?
The requirements for IBBU LAPAI Post UTME 2020/2021 have been listed in this article, scroll to read to see the complete requirement.
Who is Eligible to Apply for IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Admission?
Any candidate who chose IBBU LAPAI as his /her first choice is eligible to apply for the Post UTME screening exam of the school.
When and where is IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Screening Date and Venue?
The venue of the Post UTME screening exams has shall be communicated to you in due course and the date shall also be communicated to you as well.
How can I apply for IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Screening?
You can apply for IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Screening via the IBBU LAPAI Post UTME application portal.
How can I get the latest news updates on IBBU LAPAI Post UTME?
To get the latest updates on IBBU LAPAI Post UTME screening, make sure you subscribe to https://schoolnewsportal.com/.
IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Screening Application Portal 2020/2021
Accessing IBBU LAPAI Post UTME Screening Application Portal for the 2020/2021 session is not hard, to do this, you will need to visit the official website of the school to access the portal yourself. The Post UTME application process is simply straightforward and you can do everything in the twinkling of the eye.
At this point, we the staff at studydriller.com must say congratulations to you in advance for a successfully application on IBBU LAPAI post UTME.
IBBU Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2020
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Studydriller has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- IBBU Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
- IBBU Lapai Cut Off MArks for all courses and Department
- IBBU School Fees For all STudents
- IBBU Post UTME Past questions and Answers – Free PDF Download
- How To Pass IBBU Post UTME
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out for 2020/2021 academic year.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 helpful and useful?
If this article on IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.