Ibom Air Recruitment – This page will enlighten you more on the ongoing Ibom Air Recruitment 2019/2020, How to get the online Application Form and How to Apply and submit your application form Online.
Ibom Airline based in Akwa Ibom State is recruiting new staffs to fill in their vacant positions. For those who desire to work in an Airline company, this job is for you.
This job is mainly for graduates who are ready to work with the Akwa Ibom State Airline.
This article was written with good intentions to guide you through your online application. To make you understand the requirements and qualifications you need before you are qualified to apply for the Ibom Air recruitment.
Ibom Air is recruiting to fill in the vacant positions below;
- Financial Reporting Specialist
- Revenue Accounting Specialist
- Procurement & Contracting Specialist
- Audit & Controls Manager
- General Accounting Manager
- Taxes/Fixed Assets Accounting Specialist
Requirements and Qualifications.
To be eligible for this recruitment, there are certain criteria and qualification you must have, those who don’t possess these requirements and qualifications are not adviced to apply as they will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates must possess a BSC/HND degree obtained in a recognized university.
- Candidates with WASC/SSSC can also apply
- Candidates must have sat and had at least 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Candidates below 18 years should not to apply.
- Candidates must possess good communication skills
- Candidates should not more than 35 or more years
How to Apply for Ibom Air Recruitment 2019.
The Akwa Ibom State Airline recruitment 2019 application is for graduates and undergraduates. If you possess a degree or you wish to apply as an undergraduate then use SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result or it’s equivalent.
Be guided that this recruitment is free, you may pay money for services provided in cyer cafes’ if you can’t apply for this recruitment yourself.
Interested and qualified candidates should click www.ibomair.com to apply now.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully without mistakes.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.