Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) was established by Late Aihaja Ramota Olatunde Adejonwo for the award of scholarships to indigent but brilliant students who have gained admission into public tertiary institutions in Nigeria. This is in fulfillment of her life-long burden for the plight of the less privileged in the society.
Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) Award Details
- The scholarship is opened to indigent but brilliant 100 level to 200 level undergraduates in public universities across the 6 geo-political zones in Nigeria. Winners of the scholarship would be awarded financial aid throughout their course of studies.
Requirements for Application
- Applicants must be in either 100 or 200 level in public universities in Nigeria and must have had a minimum of 5As, and 3Bs in O’level result(s), in not more than 1 (one) sitting.
Applicants should indicate the following in their Application: Name, School, Course of Study, Level, State of Origin, Phone Number, and Email Address, with the following enclosed:
- A copy of Admission Letter,
- A copy of Registration form,
- Copy of School ID Card, and
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with name and signature at the back page.
Note: Successful applicants across the 6 geo-political zones will be contacted via their email address.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should be addressed and send their “Application Details” to:
Imole Noble Educational Foundation,
P.O. Box 139, G.P.O,
Marina, Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020