The Inspiring Success scholarship is funded in partnership with the London Legacy Development Corporation and the Peter Cruddas Foundation. The Inspiring Success scholarship offers 100% towards the full cost of tuition fees for any full-time master’s programme, or any part-time master’s programme studied over two years. The Inspiring Success Scholarship will replace any other scholarships or bursaries awarded by Loughborough University to the successful candidates.
Eligible programmes: All taught master’s programmes
Award value: 100% off the full cost of tuition fees
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honours degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognised by Loughborough University. Also, participants will need to have graduated at least six months before the start of the programme
- Additionally, applicants should be currently residing in and have previously taken GCSE or A level qualifications while living in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest
- Be presently unemployed or underemployed, earning below GBP 570.90 per week
- Also, attendance at our two-day Inspiring Success programme is advised, but not essential
- Likewise, they should be willing to become ambassadors of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and actively give back to the local community through Echo
To be considered for this scholarship, students must complete the Inspiring Success scholarship application form. Successful applicants will demonstrate academic excellence and potential and will outline how they wish to develop their local community on completion of their degree.
Visit the Official Webpage for more details.