The Lady Eileen McDonald EU & International Student Fund is to assist EU and International Students who have fallen into financial hardship after starting their course. If you started your course with suitable funding in place and now find yourself in financial hardship you could be eligible to apply.
Eligible Country Group: EU, EEA, International
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research
Number of Awards: Varies
Value of Fund:
- Living costs,
- Travel costs,
- Equipment and study costs
Duration of Fund: One-off award
Registered students of the University shall be eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- You have fallen into financial hardship after starting your course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place
- You are not eligible to apply to the University Discretionary Fund by virtue of your residence status
- Payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to your ability to continue your studies successfully; and
- You are unable to meet your immediate living costs through your existing funding.
The level of award will be judged on a case to case basis. Awards are around £300-£500 and are intended to meet immediate short term living costs. Because of this, the fund cannot be used to replace a regular income. Awards will normally be made in the form of a grant.
Please submit the following with your application:
- 1 months bank statements for all bank accounts
- Any other documents you feel would support your application
How to Apply International Student Fund
Visit The Official Website For More Information