JAMB Admission Status 2020 checking portal – How To check JAMB Admission Status 2020.
In today’s post, you will get to know more about JAMB Admission Status. How can you check the JAMB Admission Status? What are the steps for doing it? With this post, you will get to know everything you need here.
we would love to inform and notify all candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has officially announced the opening of her portal for checking of admission status for the 2020 academic session.To check your Jamb 2020 Admission status, simplify follow these steps on how to check if your Jamb admission status. As earlier reported, be sure of your JAMB admission status 2020, JAMB has to notify you either SMS, email or through JAMB Profile.
We understand that some candidates have been able to confirm their Admission Status via JAMB website.
We, therefore, urge candidates to follow the procedure below to check their admission status
Though you JAMB has not officially announced this, follow the steps below to access JAMB CAPS via your profile.
NOTE: It is advisable you go through all the procedures below before you visit the Jamb caps portal to check your Jamb admission status 2020.
- 1 How To Check Jamb Admission Status 2020 Online
- 2 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 3 Most Related Posts:
How To Check Jamb Admission Status 2020 Online
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or Chrome browser on mobile.
- Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
- After successfully login, You’ll see CAPS option in the Jamb menu. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
- Better still, scroll to check DE/UTME admission status while you are logged in to your Jamb profile.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferable to use a Computer.
- You’ll see some options listed on the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
- It’ll then bring your details.
- If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
Option 2 Way To Check Jamb Admission Status 2020:
- Visit Jamb admission status checker using the link here.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you are getting the issue of invalid pin make sure you confirm your pin.
- If you successfully log in, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number, else, your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.