If you are looking for information about jamb caps and including how to register for jamb caps for 2019/2020 academic year then this post is for you.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform created by JAMB to ensure transparency, credibility and quality control in the admission process by totally eliminating human interference in the admission process.
As a candidate, you have to login to the CAPS portal with your JAMB portal login and details.
All candidates seeking admission into Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Other tertiary institutions in Nigeria for the 2019/2020 Academic Session are advised to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to check their admission status and also indicate the acceptance or rejection of their admission.
Not all institutions will post their admission lists on their portals or in the school premises so interested candidates have to keep checking their CAPS portal to know the status of their admission.
How to Check Admission Offer on CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility (preferably on a PC)
- Input your email address and password (that you created your JAMB profile with) in the necessary fields and login.
- Scroll down and click on Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS.
- On the left panel ( which will display on clicking the hamburger button on the right of the page if you’re using a mobile device), select Admission Status.
- Click on the Check Admission Status button beside your JAMB Registration Number.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says ‘No admission given yet’, revisit some other time as other batches of admission list will be released.
Don’t not be alarmed if you do not see anything on the CAPS Admission notification screen.
You just have to switch to desktop version if you’re using a mobile device. The portal is best viewed on a computer with wider screen.