Joint Peace and Security in Africa Scholarships 2023 at Leipzig University – Germany. This is to inform the general student population that the Joint Peace and Security in Africa Scholarships 2023 at Leipzig University – Germany are out and available to eligible international students worldwide. Interested applicants are invited from around the world to take part in this scholarship programme. Check the eligibility criteria and application procedures in this post.
Leipzig University, Germany is pleased to award the Joint Peace and Security in Africa Scholarships to exceptional students who finished their first academic degree in social science, political science, history, international relations, law, humanities and economics with good or very good results. Students applying for this programme should have an interest in conflict prevention, peace and security and global affairs.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters & PhD
Value of Award:
- 2.500 € per semester
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to seek financial support / a scholarship from sources such as government institutions, employers, donor institutions or non-governmental organisations
- Partial DAAD scholarships and fee waivers are possible depending study results
Number of Awards: One
- Academic excellence
- Motivation, academic potential and recommendation letters
- Match of previous degree with our Master’s course
- Work experience and professional qualification
- Language skills
Application Process: APPLY HERE
Documents Required for Application;
- Certified copy of high school leaving certificate
- Certified copy of university diploma
- Certified transcript of records issued by prior university
- Proof of language proficiency if English was not the language of instruction at your previous university
- Curriculum vitae (two pages)
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.