Katsina State College of Health Science and Tech Supplementary admission list for 2022/2023 Academic Session…Check COHESKAT Last Admission List for 2022/2023 Here, This is to inform all prospective students that the Katsina State College of Health Science and Tech Supplementary admission list for 2022/2023 academic session has been released on-line. See More Details Below.
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the successful candidates that the registration exercise for 2022/2023 Session has been extended to 31st July, 2022. You are advised to finish the registration within the stipulated time as late registration will attract extra charges (Fine)
- New students are to bring Photocopies of the following Documents for documentation at both H.T Daura and Kankia:
- Statement of Result 3 copies
- Testimonial 3 copies
- Birth Certificate 3 copies
- Indigene Letter 3 copies
- Passport size photograph 6 Copies
- Evidence of Registration (Online Payment Receipt) 3 copies
- Acceptance and Guarantor Form
- Student’s Profile 3 copies
- One Rim of A4 Paper
- you are also to NOTE that Admission letter, Acceptance form, Guarantor form and payment of registration fee are all online via the College website coheskat.edu.ng
- For successful online registration you are requested to properly study the registration Guide lines made available.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2022/2023 SESSION
How to Check COHESKAT Last Admission List
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded on the school portal and can be accessed by clicking on the link below
Successfully admitted candidates are however advised to immediately do the following:
- Visit any CBT centre to upload their O’ Level results (if they have not done that)
- Logon to their personal JAMB profile to accept the offer of admission – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about COHESKAT Admission List kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.