LASU Supplementary Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session.
LASU Change Of Course Form -The Lagos State University, LASU supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
- 1 LASU Supplementary Admission Form
- 2 LASU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
- 3 LASU Undergraduate Courses
- 4 LASU Admission Requirements
- 5 How To Apply For LASU Post UTME
- 6 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 7 Most Related Posts:
LASU Supplementary Admission Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Lagos State University Ojo, (LASU) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to LASU Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on LASU Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
LASU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
LASU Undergraduate Courses
1. Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering
4. Arabic Education
5. Banking and Finance
6. Biology Education
7. Business Education
8. Chemical and Polymer Engineering
9. Christian Religious Studies
10. Christian Religious Studies Education
11. Computer Science
12. Computer Science Education
13. Early Childhood Education
15. Economics Education
16. Educational Management
17. Electronics and Computer Engineering
19. French Language Education
20. Geography and Planning
21. Geography Education
22. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
24. Islamic Religious Studies
27. Mathematics Education
28. Mechanical Engineering
29. Physical and Health Education
31. Physics Education
32. Political Science
33. Project Management Technology
35. Public Administration
36. Transport Management and Operations
38. Yoruba Education
They are requested to visit https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php and screen for a new course of interest. Please note that this screening is free and NO PAYMENT OF ANY FORM IS REQUIRED
The portal closes on Monday the 28th of March, 2022
LASU Admission Requirements
(i). Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
The UTME admits prospective candidates into the 100 level of various degree programmes in the University.
General Entry Requirements: Five (5) credits in:
- The Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE);
- The General Certificate of Education (GCE); and
- The National Examination Council Certificate (NECO), which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three recommended subjects depending on the area of study at a maximum of two sittings.
(ii). For Direct Entry, Lagos State University accepts:
(a). Its own Diploma Certificate
(b). LASU Foundation Certificate
(c). NCE Certificate for direct entry admission into the Faculty of Education.
How To Apply For LASU Post UTME
1. To pay and register, visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng
2. Click on ‘Sign Up’ and fill the information required of you
3. You will be required to use your #JAMB registration number to generate a transaction ID that’ll be assigned to you and will automatically be directed to quickteller.com where you’ll make payment using your ATM card details.
4. A one-time password (code) will be sent to the connected phone number associated with the account for verification, hence you’ll input the code sent to confirm payment.
5. Bear in mind that an additional N300 will be deducted as transaction fee aside the fee for the admission screening exercise.
6. After payment, return to www.screening.lasu.edu.ng to update your profile and upload your o’level result (for those that used awaiting result and/or 2 sittings)
7. You’re advised to print your admission screening form upon completion of the payment and registration.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.