Liaison’s Data-Inspired Future Scholarships For US & Canadian Students
The Liaison Technologies is now accepting applications for the Data-Inspired Future Scholarship for the spring term of 2023. The Liaison Data-Inspired Future Scholarship promotes the discovery and acceleration of data-driven solutions, as well as the technological and digital advancements of our society.
The biannual Liaison Data-Inspired Future Scholarship aims to encourage students to pursue careers in today’s growing digital world while also assisting and equipping the next generation of data leaders.
The cutting-edge cloud ALLOY® Platform from Liaison overcomes the limitations of legacy integration software. ALLOY was designed from the ground up to address today’s biggest technological disruptors, and it solves enterprise application integration and data management challenges in a fundamentally different way.
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to both undergraduate and graduate school applicants.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is interested in pursuing careers in data.
- Scholarship Award: One student will be selected each semester to receive a $5,000 scholarship. The scholarship winner will receive the funds directly from Liaison. However, these funds must be used to pay for tuition at a qualifying college, university or technical school for continuing education.
- Nationality:The scholarship is available to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States and Canada.
- Number of Scholarships: The scholarship program awards two high school seniors or college students each year with $ 5,000to be spent on educational expenses of their choosing. Applicants are sought and scholarships awarded before the fall and spring semesters.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States and Canada.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Requirements & Rules
- Applicant must be a high school senior or college student
- Applicant must submit a video entry (see video guidelines below)
- Applicant must submit a resume
- Applicant must specify the college he or she plans to attend as well as intended major/minor
- Scholarship recipient has no obligation to Liaison Technologies
- No submission of credit card or Social Security Number information is required to apply
- The scholarship winner will receive the funds directly from Liaison. However, these funds must be used to pay for tuition at a qualifying college, university or technical school for continuing education.
- To qualify, the school must be located within the United States of America or Canada. Exceptions can be made for international programs. However, this information must be disclosed at the time of the scholarship application.
- This scholarship is available to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States of America and Canada.
- The scholarship is available to both undergraduate and graduate school applicants.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Create a 30-60 second video that:
- Discusses/explains/demonstrates an important aspect of data in today’s or tomorrow’s society
- Includes one interesting fact about yourself plus the college you plan to attend and your intended major/minor
- Upload the video to a public URL such as YouTube or Vimeo
- Send an email to scholarship-at-liaison.com that includes:
- The URL of your video
- Your resume
- Be sure to include the college you plan to attend and your intended major/minor in your email and resume as well
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
Scholarship Link If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Liaison’s Data-Inspired Future Scholarships Programme for US and Canadian Students, 2019 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time. If you need someone to help with your scholarship papers, visit this site to enjoy scholarship essay writing services online.
What do you think? Was this article Liaison’s Data-Inspired Future Scholarships Programme for US and Canadian Students, 2019 helpful and useful?