MallforAfrica is a global economy e-commerce infrastructure company focused on providing African’s with the ability to purchase items directly from international online retailers in the USA and Europe and from local online retailers in Africa, in a seamless manner. With our patent-pending application, platform, and payment system MallforAfrica gives users access to over 8.5 billion items; accessing a truly global economic infrastructure. We do this by providing a patent-pending platform that enables users to shop directly on foreign e-commerce sites, select items of their choosing, and then buy the items selected instantly with our platform. Their purchased items are then shipped to the buyer’s home or one of our local pickup locations within days. Until now most African’s in Africa could not purchase directly from US and European sites.
MallforAfrica is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Type: Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-Time
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
- Develop a social media strategy
- Growing and managing positive interaction with the brand’s community with the goal of maintaining healthy engagements primarily but not restricted to online channels. The community referred to are users who connect with the brand through any platform it has a presence on, including followers, fans of our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube pages as well as those who have signed up to the newsletter and downloaded the App in the various App stores.
- Written and oral communication.
- Familiarity with global online shopping and lifestyle brands
- Create original content
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting.
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should APPLY NOW
Find out more about MallofAfrica Click Here
Application Deadline: 30th May 2020