Mature Students Hardship Fund is a fund eligible for students who are mature students currently studying at Strathclyde and are Struggling Financially.
Eligible Group: Strathclyde Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research
Number of Awards: Award will be judged on a case to case basis. Awards will be made until the fund has been exhausted.
Value of Fund: Varies, £500-£1000
Duration of Fund: One-off award
Registered students of the University shall be eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- are aged 21 or over at the start of their current course of study.
- started their course with an appropriate funding arrangement in place but have fallen into hardship
- if eligible, have applied to the Discretionary Fund for support
- If eligible, have applied for all statutory funding (Student loan, bursary, cost of living grant)
- or they have been recommended for support from the Fund by the Student Support Team on the basis of urgent or exceptional circumstances
- payment from the fund will make a significant contribution to the student’s ability to continue their studies successfully.
How to Apply
Mature Students Hardship Fund Application Deadline: 1 January 2030
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- Covid-19 Hardship Fund for International Students
- The Lady Eileen McDonald EU & International Student Fund