Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021 and How To Apply For Job Vacancies.
Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment…Mobil Nigeria PLC, This article will guide you on how to apply for Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment without much stress, in this article, the requirements that you need as well as the qualifications have been outlined in details. See details below.
- 1 A brief Fact About Mobil Nigeria PLC
- 2 About Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- 3 How To Apply For Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- 4 What People are searching for on Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment
- 5 Steps To Succeed In Mobil Nigeria PLC
- 6 Other Recruitment You Can Apply For?
- 7 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 8 Most Related Posts:
A brief Fact About Mobil Nigeria PLC
ExxonMobil upstream affiliates operating in Nigeria are Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd. (EEPNL). Our affiliates are involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, and operate several joint venture concessions and deepwater production sharing contracts which currently focus on major secondary oil recovery projects; natural gas liquids and gas monetization and significant investment in national content development.
About Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals
Requirements and Qualifications For Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Offshore Oil, Technical Support, Engineering, Energy, Technology
- The successful candidate will support opportunity generation and maturation – work program planning and execution.
- The successful candidate will have a strong drilling and completion engineering background with the ability to assure application of the best available economical technology in planning and executing drilling, completions and workover operations.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, and Subsea
- Evidence of 5 – 10 continuous years of drilling and cognate operations experience. Advanced technical skills in Drilling Engineering including directional drilling, borehole management, casing design, cementing, abnormal pressure detection, bit selection, drilling fluids
- Ability to work in, and develop all phases of drillwell operations; from well design and planning to execution
- In addition to the drilling experience, the position requires an individual who brings a wellrounded knowledge and exposure to completion and workover activities
- Excellent computer skills – familiarity with relevant drilling engineering software and applications
- Good understanding of basic safety practices in oil and gas offshore operations
- Ability to work within a team with good interpersonal skills and to thrive in a multidisciplinary, multi-cultural environment
- Support creativity and possess good coordination skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Uncompromising integrity
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Readiness to work in our various work locations.
How To Apply For Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
To fill in and go through the application process
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
- Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Drilling Engineer) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select “Apply Now” option
- Sign in or click on “create an account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Mobil Nigeria plc will never ask you to pay money for the job, hence desist from any person or individuals requesting for money in exchange for a job at Mobil Nigeria PLC.
What People are searching for on Mobil Nigeria PLC Recruitment
mobil oil nigeria plc recruitment 2020,
exxonmobil recruitment portal,
mobil oil nigeria website,
exxonmobil nigeria recruitment 2020,
exxonmobil recruitment 2019,
mobil oil nigeria recruitment portal,
mobil oil nigeria plc office address,
Steps To Succeed In Mobil Nigeria PLC
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitments which and they are listed below.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- You must use only original credentials, as using forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another third party, it should be confidential else you may loose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a gmail or yahoo mail accounts its totally free, simple and fast to operate.
- Signup to this website to get notified on changes or updates. Late information is as good as useless. Don’t miss out on our updates.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravagantly to avoid disqualification.
- Cut you hair low, it depends on the company that you are about to be recruited
- Ask questions on the comments section of this blog and we will be more than glad to help.
- Do not let people deceive you with carnal information. It might be corrects as at when they knew it. It might be currently outdated so get all information here to be properly
Other Recruitment You Can Apply For?
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Courteville Investment Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- DAAR Communication Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Dangote cement plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Diamond bank Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- DN Meyer PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- E-Tranzact International PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Ecobank Transnational Inc Recruitment 2020/2021
- EKO Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sunu Assurance PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Eterna Oil & Gas PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- FBN Holdings Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Fidelity Bank PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- First City Monument Bank PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment 2020/2021
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- FTN Cocoa Processors PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Guinness Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Honeywell Flour Mill Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- IHS Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Intercontinental Wapic Insurance PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc recruitment 2020/2021
- Lafarge Cement WAPCO Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2010
- Lasaco Assurance PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Learn Africa Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Linkage Assurance PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Mansard Insurance PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
- MAY & Baker Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.