NAUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 and How To Apply For Admission.
NAUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2022…Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, See Details Below.
- 1 NAUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
- 2 About School Of Nursing Admission
- 3 Admission Requirements
- 4 NAUTH School of Nursing Exam Date
- 5 How To Apply For Admission
- 6 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 7 Most Related Posts:
Are you are you interested in the medicals? You want to apply for admission in one of the schools of nursing? This article is perfectly for you as it will guide you in the School Of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 application process.
A School Of Nursing is a kind of educational institution or part of an educational institution that focuses on training people to become future qualified nurses. The nature of nursing education and nursing qualifications varies considerably across the world. Since the mid 20th century nursing education in many countries has undergone many enhancements.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of admission forms for the School of Nursing will begin on the 15th of February, 2022.
Follow the steps here for a successful application.
About School Of Nursing Admission
The school of admission form is the application form which gives the applicant the opportunity to gain admission into the preliminary level of the nursing school.
Interested candidates must possess Five(5) credits pass at Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent to include: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
NAUTH School of Nursing Exam Date
Entrance Examination Date: 2nd, July, 2022.
Form Fee: = #10,200 (Ten Thousand two hundred naira only)
Important Notice: Applicants are expected to bring their pencil, eraser, pen, ruler and original receipt issued by NAUTH Accounts with glued passport photograph.
How To Apply For Admission
1. Generate remitta at School of Nursing or from the cyber cafe,
2. Proceed to any bank for payment
3. After payment, logon to https://sonnauth.edu.ng/sonportal create account and fill the application form online.
4. Print the application slip and proceed to the school premises to complete the application process.
5. Exchange the teller or payment receipt given to you at the bank to Hospital receipt at the Hospital account department
6. Attach one passport to the original receipt and make photocopy.
7. Fill the provided admission form in the school.
8. Submit the already filled admission form to the school of Nursing with your credentials and the online application slip attached.
1. Five Credits (Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics) in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or combination of WAEC and NECO. Come with the Photocopy.
2. Handwritten application letter addressed to the principal.
3. Four recent passport photographs.
Signed by: Signed: Management.
Notice Date: 2022-02-09 22:14:27
Candidates are advised to come to the School of Nursing for enquiries or call: 08069027868, 08035681243.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.