Open World Scholarship is open for students graduating from any overseas institution wishing to take an MSc in Norwich Business School in September 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:
- The duration of the award is one year
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship
- The value of the award will be £4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
Open World Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have a Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent)
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be International students.
To be considered, eligible applicants should submit a 250 word statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31 May 2020 answering the following question:
“How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole”?
There are a significant number of scholarships available and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: 31 May 2020