NDA List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021 | Check Admission/Screening List Here.
NDA List Of Successful Candidates 2020…Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, NDA, List of Candidates for AFSB (72nd Regular Course) 2020/2021, List of Successful Candidates NDA Screening 2020 is Out – See Official NDA Kaduna 70 RC Shortlist Here. See Details Below.
- 1 NDA List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021
- 2 NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
- 3 Important Searches On NDA List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021
- 4 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 5 Most Related Posts:
NDA List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021
Names of candidates qualified to appear for interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2020/2021 academic session 72nd Regular Course are out. NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for the 72nd Regular Course 2020.
The Management of the Nigerian Defence Academy has released the names of Shortlisted Candidates to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) – 70 Regular Course.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 19th May, 2020. They are to appear for interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 23rd June – 6th August 2020 at the Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 23rd June 2020:
- Cross River
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14th July 2017:
- Akwa Ibom
Follow the link below to access NDA AFSB list:
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2021.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website (www.ndaapplications.net/ , www.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of “Postcard Photograph” that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Candidates who fail to report by “Saturday 23rd June, 2020” and “Saturday 14th July, 2020” for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before “14th July 2020”, will be disqualified.
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave the NDA premises.
- Candidates who are coming to Kaduna for the first time should log on to NDA website for brief description of how to locate the venue of the AFSB
Important Searches On NDA List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021
- Daily Trust Nda List,
- Nda 69rc Final List,
- Nda Screening Test,
- Nda 69rc Result,
- Www.Nda.Edu.Ng/List Of Successful Candidate,
- Nigerian Defence Academy Result Checker,
- Nda Portal,
- Nda Final List,
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDA List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article NDA List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021 helpful and useful?
If this article on NDA List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021 has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.