Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited came into existence in the year 2005, being registered as a Corporate Company, out of the keen desire of making a positive difference in the Real Estate Property(s) Investment and Development. Our desire stemmed from the fact that investment in Real Estate requires a huge capital sum that needs to be utilized efficiently and effectively in order to guarantee security and regularity of income recoupable on the capital invested.
Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Welcome clients friendly and attend to all inquiries
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Visit the Official Website for more information
Application Deadline 29th May, 2020