Nigeria Immigration Service has commence a Massive Nationwide Recruitment for SSCE/OND/HND/B.SC Holders for 2020. Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is a government owned paramilitary agency charged with the responsibility to strengthen the security and prosperity of Nigeria through proactive, effective and efficient border security and migration management. The agency are currently recruiting to fill the following positions;
Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists)
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08 General (Duty)
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified.
Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be a registered nurse, single qualified.
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06 General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/LEVEL with minimum of four (4) credits in not more thn 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
- Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificates.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Application is online, to apply click here
- There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- Candidates Are Advised To Printout Referees And Security Clearance Form Which Must Be Duly Completed For Submission During Screening.
- Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted At Recruitment Centre Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise.
- Do Not Submit More Than One Application. You Will Be Disqualified.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020