Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences ND/HND Admission Form, 2023/2024 – This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences ND/HND Admission Form, 2023/2024 is out. Candidates who wish to apply should see how to apply and the admission requirements given below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND/HND Programmes of the Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences (NAFCONS) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
1. Candidates are to note that admission is strictly through the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB)
2. Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits in their O’Level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) which must include English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in not more than two sittings
3. Candidate must be between the ages of 15-26 by December 2023
4. Candidate must be Nigerian by birth
5. Candidate must have sat for the year 2023 UTME and scored a minimum of 140
6. Candidates must have chosen NAFCONS as his/her first choice
7. Subject combination for UTME and Post-UTME are; Use of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Consequently, any candidate who has not sat for the above subjects combination in UTME need not to apply
8. Candidates are vist NAFCONS website: www.nafcons.edu.ng and download the application form
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Four (4) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
NAFCONS is not selling forms for Post-UTME. However, it charges a non-refundable fee of N22,000.00 only for the Logistics of the Post-UTME. The fee should be paid in cash to the College Finance Office. Completed application Form must be returned with photocopy of credentials (O’Level Result(s), Secondary School Testimonial, Birth Certificate, Certificate of State/Local Government of Origin 2023 UTME Result) and four (4) passport photographs for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
DATE OF POST-UTME
17th – 21st December, 2023
VENUE OF POST-UTME EXERCISE
Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences, Air Force Base, Kaduna.
For enquiries contact www.nafcons.edu.ng
DISCLAIMER: The College has not authorized anyone direct/indirectly to act as admission agent. Additionally the admission forms are not sold online. Anyone dealing with agents apart from the above contact will be doing so at his/her own risk.