Nigerian Air Force Hospital Recruitment (Graduate Housemanship/Internship) 2019/2020 has begun and interested candidates who has been admiring the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment can now submit their applications.
For all those interested in the Nigerian Air Force Hospital, this is a great opportunity for you. This recruitment exercise is rare, at times once in a year and non at all in some year.
The NAF Hospital has so far helped in the health aspect of the officers and civilians. Wouldn’t you love to join the NAF Hospital to save lives? See details on how to apply below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Nigerian Air Force Hospital Graduate Housemanship/Internship Recruitment 2019 at the NAF Hospital, Ikeja. Candidates are needed to fill in the following vacant positions:
- Graduate Pharmacist (Internship)
- Graduate Medical Laboratory Scientist (Internship)
- Graduate Optometrist (Internship)
- Graduate Medical Doctor (Internship)
- Graduate Physiotherapist (Internship)
Requirements and Qualifications.
Candidates must meet the following criteria and possess the required qualifications to be eligible for this recruitment:
- Candidates must be between the ages of 25-35 years old
- Candidates must have a university degree with related field of study
- Candidates must be physically fit and ready to work tirelessly
- Candidates must possess the NYSC discharge certificate
- Candidates must possess the SSCE certificate with at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including Mathematics and English language
- Candidates must be ready to leave his/her comfort zone
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Hospital Recruitment 2019.
The application is free.
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their application forms with their CV’s attached and affix 1 passport size photograph to the address below:
661 NAF Hospital,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
461 NAF Hospital,
10th August, 2019.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via SMS for interview further steps
- Submission of multiple application form will lead to automatic disqualification